Tuesday, July 26, 2022

Peace through the chaos



This has been one of the most trying years of my life.   This includes the losses, traumas, and craziness that we have consistently experienced in the last decade. 


This last year I realized just how much people change, traumas affect us long after, how much marriages can change, how strongly friendships alter.  This last year we have been uprooted and crazy and inconsistent to a level we have never had 



Do you know what I learned through this all?  That there is peace through the storm.


Romans 12:18

If it be possible, as much as lieth in you, live peaceably with all men.


John 14:27

Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.


1) Paul had never ending conflicts and still chose peace with God above all else 


2) Peace isn’t absence of hostility it is the atmosphere we bring into hostility 


3) Peace is the evidence of a life of forgiveness. 


Through my griefs and losses I learned the peace and grace God provides but now though a divorce and multiple moves and life altering changes I find that peace is a choice to follow God and put the chaos on Him while I learn to rest in His plan. 


Do you know what else happened as I have things to God??  He provided blessings and a new relationship I would have never imagined so perfect for what my life needed.  


I have learned that when I don’t see a way there is a way through Gods timing and his blessings through it. He has provided more amazing blessings than I could have asked for if I tried. 


Remember that when there is chaos and storms and loss, put the worry on God and allow Him to provide the peace and plans in His timing.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hard things are a blessing

​I have been through a lot of hard things.  There are days I feel overwhelmed and want to cry and feel discouraged at why have I had to go t...