Thursday, September 8, 2022

Relearning I AM capable!!


Through the process of a divorce I am relearning a lot about myself.  I have always felt like I was independent and capable, but through a decade of marriage I became fully intertwined and dependent on a partner (as it should be).  


The last few months I have purchased my NEW own car for the first time!  I also was able to buy my own house completely on my own for the first time! 


I have been very blessed and thankful for a decade to have the help and support from my ex husband.  It was mildly terrifying to think I would be doing this on my own financially.  This whole process I have been shocked at being able to qualify for things.  I have been so thankful for the help and support from so many family and friends encouraging me through this!  


I have learned that I am completely capable of doing hard things I have reassured myself that I am able to take care of my kids financially and it’s made me even more thankful for having a husband helping before and for a fiancé helping me moving forward!!  


I’ve learned I can do the hard things I’m thankful I don’t always have to and I have one so much gratefulness through the stress and through the chaos of all of this


This was a lesson I keep relearning throughout new phases.  Learned this when I got my first apartment at 19.  Learned this again when I joined the army against all people thinking I would fail.  Learned this again through intense trials and struggles with health and crisis.  


Thankful I can keep growing and keep learning!  


I am looking forward to our next phase of life! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hard things are a blessing

​I have been through a lot of hard things.  There are days I feel overwhelmed and want to cry and feel discouraged at why have I had to go t...