Thursday, December 20, 2018

Our Disney Trip!





SO I already posted a bit about the Jr. Ranger program because I wanted this to be focused on our Disneyland Trip!

Due to my husbands health, we are not always able to travel as a family.  I was VERY thankful that he was able to fly out and spend time with us at Disneyland, California.  The boys were the perfect age to enjoy it all!

I had been told in the past the Disneyland was more for older kids, but come to find out it's ideal for the ages we have now (4-8)!  The kids were still young enough to fall in love with meeting some of their favorite characters, and they LOVED the kid rides from their favorite movies and fun.  They were also old enough to handle the long days!  Fortunately, because we were in the off season, the lines were not too bad, and we were able to see a lot.  I was glad we did the 4 day pass.  I originally thought it would be too many days for a smaller park, but it worked out perfectly!  We took our time to do EVERY ride they had.  We also got to do the dress up day around Halloween, but still see the Christmas decorations go up the days after. 





Ezekiel was JUST big enough for Splash Mountain and the Thunder Mountain Railroad rides!  He is a roller coaster LOVER now!!  For just four years old I was proud of how much he did with the big kids and how well he held up over all.  Between meeting Mickey Mouse, seeing our favorite Star Wars characters, enjoying amazing New Orleans food, seeing parades, concerts, old western shows, traveling the Mark Twain boat, and much much more, it was a life time of experience!

Samuel and Elijah thoroughly enjoyed the fun, adventure, and seeing some of their favorite movies come to life!

We also spend one full day doing California Adventure.  The boys and I all liked the Pixar experiences, and getting some bigger roller-coasters and more extreme rides such as the Guardians of the Galaxy Tower of Terror!  We traveled through the world of Monsters Inc, and got to go "under the sea" with the Little Mermaid. 

Although I'm thankful for this trip and experience, I definitely am glad we did the smaller park first so as they get older we can do Disney World for the bigger and greater time!!

We enjoyed the amazing experience as a family and with our close friends.









At the end of the day, spending time as a family, enjoying the ocean, and making memories is what this is all about.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hard things are a blessing

​I have been through a lot of hard things.  There are days I feel overwhelmed and want to cry and feel discouraged at why have I had to go t...