Thursday, April 23, 2020

Homeschooling preschool and beyond

I have had several children, and have helped homeschool even more!  Over the years we have done preschool with toddlers many many times.  Our favorite thing about it is that you can turn almost anything into school and fun!!  Preschoolers learn by cooking, playing, play dough mushing, scooter racing, chalk fun, etc


Now that all my kids are past the toddler phase I often forget those days of never ending go go and keeping a toddler busy.  Lately I’ve been reminded with my friends child just how fun it can be!!  It helped remind me to go do some of this even with my older kids.  Home making food.  Lazy slower pace. Lots of book reading.  So much I needed to be reminded of again

As our boys have gotten older we have been more focused on papers and more book work.  I was glad to be reminded again to embrace the fun at home.

Here’s a glance of our years of fun with toddlers over the last five years










No comments:

Post a Comment

Hard things are a blessing

​I have been through a lot of hard things.  There are days I feel overwhelmed and want to cry and feel discouraged at why have I had to go t...